It’s Rumble Time!!!
ROUND ROBIN RUMBLE Pickleball Tournament
Oct. 12 – 15 | Greer, SC
A benefit tournament to support Adaptive Pickleball, a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to bringing the game of pickleball to people with physical and cognitive disabilities.
Adaptive Pickleball enhances the lives of people with disabilities through playing the fun, social and competitive sport of pickleball.
All proceeds from the ROUND ROBIN RUMBLE will help Adaptive Pickleball impact more lives by hosting more pickleball play days and purchasing much needed equipment including sport wheelchairs (approx. $2,500 each).
The ROUND ROBIN RUMBLE is a pickleball tournament for players run by players.
The tournament format is a round robin for players of all ages at all skill levels in Mixed Doubles, Women’s Doubles and Men’s Doubles. $50 for the first event, $10 for the second event. (Your registration fees are tax-deductible per IRS guidelines.)
Games will be played outdoors at Tryon Rec Center (Greer, SC) on 10 dedicated pickleball courts and temporary courts (taped lines on quality tennis courts).
Franklin X-40 ball will be used for the 3.0/3.5 divisions. DuraFast 40 ball will be used for the 4.0/4.5+ divisions.
PickleballBrackets.com is handling registration and all online/mobile tournament management.
- Wed. Oct. 12 | Mixed Doubles 65+ (3.0 | 3.5 | 4.0+)
- Thurs. Oct. 13 | Women’s & Men’s Doubles 65+ (3.0 | 3.5 | 4.0+)
- Fri. Oct. 14 | Mixed Doubles 8+/50+ (3.0 | 3.5 | 4.0 | 4.5+)
- Sat. Oct. 15 | Women’s & Men’s Doubles 8+/50+ (3.0 | 3.5 | 4.0 | 4.5+)
The team managing the ROUND ROBIN RUMBLE are experienced tournament players. We fully understand the importance of delivering a great tournament experience from registration to game day play.
The ROUND ROBIN RUMBLE is more than a pickleball tournament. It’s also a community event.
Besides the tournament action, there will be a Pickleball Open House to introduce the game to new players, a Skills Competition for players, an Adaptive Pickleball showcase, and much more!!!
- Players register on PickleballBrackets.com
- $50 for the first event, $10 for the second event
- Registration fees are tax-deductible per IRS guidelines
- Last day to register is Friday, September 30
- Tournament is expected to sell out.