We need volunteers to help make the Round Robin Rumble a successful tournament and an effective fundraiser for Adaptive Pickleball. The tournament is happening from Wed, Oct. 12 through Sat, Oct. 15 at Tryon Rec Center in Greer. There will be lots of opportunities to volunteer your time before, during and after the tournament. We hope you can join us to make this a hugely successful event.
Volunteers will be expected to attend a pre-tournament meeting to discuss roles and responsibilities as well as attend a post-tournament meeting to breakdown ways to improve future Round Robin Rumbles.
Most volunteers will need to work short shifts at the tournament. And yes, you can absolutely play in the Round Robin Rumble AND be a volunteer.
Volunteer roles include the following:
- Greet and check-in tournament players
- “Bracket Managers” to help ensure division plays runs smoothly
- Operations Desk Team duties
- Daily Setup and Breakdown Crews
- On-Call Dry Court Crew (using blowers, rollers, towels, etc)
- Raffle, Silent Auction Leads
- And more…
If you are interested in being a tournament volunteer, please fill out this simple form. We will get back to you with more details. THANKS.